3 Year Warranty
Smokin Snowboards warrants all products sold by Smokin to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase to all North American customers (Original proof of purchase from authorized retailer required). If a product is found to be defective by Smokin, in its sole discretion, Smokin’s only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. Smokin will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product. All Smokin products purchased outside of North America shall be guaranteed free from defects in craftsmanship for a period of one (1) year from manufacture date. For all international claims please contact your local Smokin Snowboards distribution channel.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
1. The warranty applies only to Smokin products purchased from Authorized Smokin Snowboard Dealers and is valid for the original purchaser only. Ebay sales and / or any other unauthorized internet sale of Smokin products have NO warranty.
2. All products returned to Smokin for warranty inspection must receive prior return authorization which can be given over the phone or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Ship products freight prepaid and insured. Smokin assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department. Shipping charges are not refundable. Smokin will be responsible for return shipping costs on all approved warranty claims for domestic shipping, while sender pays shipping to submit any product for warranty and for return shipping on non-warrantable issues. International shipping charges are not covered under the Smokin warranty.
3. Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
1. Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect.
2. Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of the bindings.
3. Damage caused from chairlift breakage.
4. Damage caused by rail/rock/ or other impact including but not limited to cracked edges renders this warranty null and void.
5. Normal wear and tear.
6. Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
7. Damage caused by use of solvents, adhesives or LOC-TITE®.
8. Damage caused by use of incorrect hardware length for mounting bindings.
9. Damage to Smokin products caused by design flaws of non Smokin products.
10. Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages
4. All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by Smokin.
5. Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
6. Repaired items will be subject to available parts. We will do our best to match colors and styles but we cannot guarantee that you will receive they exact product back.
7. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an Authorized Smokin Dealer. Invoice or charge receipt must clearly identify the dealer.
8. Smokin product is not covered by any verbal warranties. ROCK DAMAGE AND ANY OTHER IMPACT RELATED DAMAGE IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY. ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE WRITTEN WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW AS HEREBY LIMITED, THE FOREGOING EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, AGREEMENTS AND SIMILAR OBLIGATIONS OF MANUFACTURER OR SELLER. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
I broke my board and it wasn’t a defect in craftsmanship, now what?
It happens. When you are stepping it up learning a new trick, or even just practicing an old trick; things can go wrong. Messing up is as much a part of snowboarding as landing tricks is, and it helps make you a better rider by learning from mistakes. When something goes wrong on the hill and it ends in a broken board, most companies will hang you out to dry. They sell you a board and cross their fingers that they never hear from you again until it’s time to sell you another new one. At Smokin, we care about the people who choose to ride our snowboards. We know that there are hundreds of brands out there and to choose ours means you stand for something in snowboarding. Whether it be a higher standard of quality, or supporting snowboarders and not corporate F*CK’s, we thank you for choosing us. That being said, we have developed a new program unlike any warranty currently offered by any other company on the market. We call it bummer replacement.
Our B.R. program takes into consideration the struggles of trying to get better at snowboarding, and the burden of a broken board. We want to see everyone ride to their fullest potential without living in fear of a snapped deck. Bummer Replacement gives our customers a chance to say hey, I biffed the landing and snapped my tail, now what? We’ll tell you what; we offer replacement boards for the length of the warranty (3 years) at a special no profit rate direct to the consumer. Anything which falls under the excluded from warranty claims secttion is eligible for Bummer Replacement provided it was purchased from an authorized Smokin retailer. We don’t want to get rich off someone just trying to get better at what they love, we want to help you get there any way we can. So buy a Smokin board, and for 3 years from original purchase date we’ve got your back on a bro hook up price for a broken deck. Just make sure that any board you send back for Bummer Replacement is clearly marked “Bummer Dude” so we know you aren’t trying to warranty it. There is no limit (within reason, and we are good at sniffing out bullshit) to the number of bummer replacements you can receive, but your Bummer Replacement expires at the same time your warranty does (3 years from original purchase date). The bummer replacement warranty only applies to boards purchased from an authorized Smokin dealer with proof of purchase and only to the original owner. Currently the Bummer Replacement program is only guaranteed for our North American customers through Smokin. All international Smokin customers should contact their local retailer/distributor for Bummer Replacement terms and conditions in their area. All attempts to submit a damaged board for bummer replacement by persons other than the original owner constitute fraud.